July 2, 2009

Matt's mom wanted to get together and get a BIG family picture. I dont have any of the the whole crew but here is what I got before my stinkin battery died in my camera. Of Course Matt and I come first :) Ariana & Kaiden Matt & Kaiden Ariana playin in the mudd ... Eckman Boys ... Ben , Matt & Joe Last but not least the Eckman Famliy It was a good weekend in Cedar i love going down there to see the family and get away.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Hey Matt & Cassie - these are some cute family pics :) This is a good way to keep up with the fam...you can add me to your blog list if you would like to - talk to you later :)

July 2, 2009 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger heather Bowers said...

Love the Fam pic's...so cute! I luv you guys8)

July 3, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home