Oh gees yet another funn and exciting weekend in the ECKMAN/YOCOM house. There was water balloon fights, dog walkin, cuzin's visiting, BarBQ for Gaby's Babtism, and it all ended with some GREAT dutch oven provided by the one and only duo MATT & JAY. They made a great chicken courdon blu. It was lookin a little scary but they pulled it off yet again. I am lovin the whole dutch oven IDEA. We need to invest in more so that we can cook and cook and cook. Well after dinner I was cleaning up in the kitchen Heidi was attending to Katelynn, Matt was out refreshing Dukes water. OH WHERE IS JAY.... Well I was doing dish's and I here CRASH so loud. At first I thought that it was lighting because the clouds where dark and there was a little shower startin. Well I look out the kitchen window to find JAY standing there with on OH SHIT look on his face.. So I step out onto the deck to find ....
Labels: GOOD TIMES ....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home