December 31, 2009

So this christmas was a good one ... there where a few bumps but what is life with out a few bumps right... So Santa brought the kids ROCK BAND for the kids on there XBOX. Well Christmas eve I am headed home from work and Matt calls to let me know that the XBOX is giving him the 3 RINGS... UGH remeber it is now 730 on christmas eve. No where was open and there is no way (that I know of)to fix it. So santa left the rock band out the kids where excited, we told them about the XBOX and they did ok playing with EVERYTHING else they got... They sure got spoiled. The other bump I ordered Matt A Peyton Manning jersey back in October. well.... It was a size 56 and matt is far from a 56 :( I was so sad becasue I did not even realize until the middle of December what size it was. So I sent it back on 12/28 and called to have them send him a new one the right size... UGH THEY WHERE OUT OF STOCK...WTF who I mean WHO is out of stock of the UNDEFEATED COLTS QUARTERBACK... Seriously they are 16-1... UGH so I had to pull some sneaky moves but I got it on its way so I hope that he gets it soon.... Well that is some stories from Christmas. One of these days I am going to have to go private because I know that there are folks that get on here that are not really welcome..You know who you are! but oh well for now ... LIVE LAUGH LOVE that's all we can do :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home