May 8, 2009
Previous Posts
- OMG ... Everyone to the window it's MOVING
- 11:43 am
- 12:00 pm
- 12:10 pm ALL DONE FOR THE DAY 4/28/2009
- MAY 6th they are startin the turn around ...
- Completly turned around ...
About Me

- Name: Cassie
- Location: Taylorsville, UTAH, United States
I am very excited to purchase a house with my lover MATT. We have been together for just about 6 years.I have 2 great step kids with Matt and they are awesome a little boy Kaiden (5) and a young lady Ariana (7). It is so much funn having them both in my life. Well there dad is funn too :). I was really nervous to buy a house.I am a big momma's girl and daddy's girl. I moved back into there house after my divorce in 03 and never thought I would leave. Mom & Dad are my BFF's. Everyone always ask's me if it bothered me or them that I was 27 and still at home. and I would always tell them OH NO WAY! I LOVE IT! Butt here I am with Matt in OUR first home together. We both feel great about this place and our dog loves it. I plan on making tons of memories here.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home