April 23, 2009
Previous Posts
- LET'S NEVER FORGET WHO HELPS US EVERYDAY!
- I cant wait tell they move this building... I won...
- MATT GOTS SPIRIT !! @ JCPenney they do spirit awa...
- This is MY mom. (KAYLA) She is the best MOM ever....
- ah ha I got it . I am no longer following myself ...
- Hold on to good friends; they are few...
- What you gotta PROBLEM ?
- I really wish that my friend LORA had a picture of...
- what a dork, I am now following myself... IT"S AL...
About Me

- Name: Cassie
- Location: Taylorsville, UTAH, United States
I am very excited to purchase a house with my lover MATT. We have been together for just about 6 years.I have 2 great step kids with Matt and they are awesome a little boy Kaiden (5) and a young lady Ariana (7). It is so much funn having them both in my life. Well there dad is funn too :). I was really nervous to buy a house.I am a big momma's girl and daddy's girl. I moved back into there house after my divorce in 03 and never thought I would leave. Mom & Dad are my BFF's. Everyone always ask's me if it bothered me or them that I was 27 and still at home. and I would always tell them OH NO WAY! I LOVE IT! Butt here I am with Matt in OUR first home together. We both feel great about this place and our dog loves it. I plan on making tons of memories here.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
This is nuts!!! They are just going to move the whole thing?
SURE ARE! they are going to turn it around and place in that big hole. they have been working on it for a year ....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home